Water is necessary for our survival; in fact, our bodies are made of about 75% water. Most of the water we drink is when we’re away from our homes—in total, it accounts for roughly 70% of our consumed water. Having portable water is necessary for those who are concerned with the quality of their drinking water and it’s impact on their health; those who travel frequently, and need access to clean water; and, those who pursue an active lifestyle, and need to drink more frequently, in order to stay hydrated.
Over 60 billion bottles are sold, in the U.S. alone, each year, while over half of those end up in landfills, or worse, in our oceans! These can last up to 1,000 years, well after their chemicals have leached into our oceans and onto our land. Furthermore, it takes millions of barrels of oil to produce and distribute these bottles—and sometimes, unfortunately, that oil happens to be “conflict oil”, which means it comes from politically oppressive regions, or environmentally devastating sources. Therefore, pre-packaged bottled water is certainly not available without some consequences.
There are also many concerns about chemical compounds within plastics; and their cumulative effects on our bodies. As plastic use continues (it’s still relatively new, in the grand scheme of things), scientific literature also continues to find suspicious compounds, and continues to strengthen correlations between those and to many concerning adverse health conditions.
Drinking bottled water can also be expensive; it’s possible to spend up to $9 a gallon on water! Moreover, not all bottled water is quality assured—and it almost always comes from tap sources. Why not take out the middle-party, and do the bottling yourself; with re-usable filtration bottles?
Ecoflo Water offers a solution:
- Eliminate the need for plastic water bottles
- Utilize a proprietary filtration system, which filters out up to 99.99% of contaminants and pollutants, commonly found in drinking water, with four areas of focus; taste & smell, biological organisms, chemicals, and heavy metals.
- The filter has been extensively tested by independent government approved laboratories in the US to EPA/ANSI protocols and NSF Standards 42 and 53.
- It costs roughly $0.30 per filtered gallon of water
- The filter can be stored indefinitely, when not in use
- The portable bottle filters can handle roughly 100 gallons of water, before recommended replacement
- The filter is not only replaceable, but also recyclable
- The plastic bottle is made of #4 leach-proof plastic, and is approved by the FDA as a food grade material
- It is easy to use, maintain, and is remarkably lightweight
- Its technology has been used and sold for the past decade to bikers, hikers, campers, missionaries, military officials, travelers, fitness enthusiasts, and anyone seeking emergency preparedness